So, Anna (that’s her up there with me) tagged me for a ’6 random things about me’ meme. I love reading these ’cause I’m soooo nosey!
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know your entry is up.
And here are my six random facts.
- I met my husband on a blind date.
- I have a fantastic memory. I can remember getting lost as a toddler, and I remember exactly what the lady who found me said to me.
- I hate moths. More than I hate spiders, snakes or anything else. They are way too brave with their “I’ll fly in your face” attitude.
- I love cars. Not performance cars or anything too flash. Just nice, smart cars. I have to go check the showrooms when new models arrive.
- I think I may be turning into a nuisance with my camera. I’m sort of attached to it.
- I have bent pinky fingers. As do most of the female members of my family. It’s a girl thing.
Filed under: family, home | 11 Comments